Just as the clothes we wear need regular washing to keep them fresh and hygienic, our carpets and upholstered furniture require periodic cleaning. Accumulated soil and grit are major causes of reduced carpet and fabric life. Not cleaning your carpet can enable destructive and health harmful mites and bacteria to breed. Cleaning costs are minimal when you consider the replacement cost of carpets and furnishings, so regular cleaning makes economic sense too.
Little do most of us realise that what we are seeing is only a tiny fraction of the soil that a carpet contains. The visible grime we notice is only the tip of the iceberg; up to 85 per cent of the dirt the carpet holds is buried deep within the pile. And when you consider that a carpet can eventually trap its own weight or more in soil - as much as 150 lbs for an average-sized living-room - you'll agree it's no trivial matter. You probably wash your clothes on a regular basis, so why wouldn'y you clean your carpet? After all, you probably dont walk all over your clothes now do you?
Regular professional cleaning can ensure:
- Increased life expectancy - Eliminating many of the problems that may lead to carpet and soft furnishings needing to be replaced before their time.
- Stain Removal - Professional cleaning can ensure removal of most stubborn stains so you no longer hve to look at thosemarks and dried in spillages.
- A more hygienic environment - Complete removal of general dust, soil and accumulated debris.
- Improved appearance - Even the oldest of carpets and furniture can look brand new following professional cleaning.
- Elimination of mites and bacteria - Reducing the risk of allergies, mould and many other potential problems.
- Deodorisation - Most odours can be eliminated by general professional cleaning. We offer specialist treatments to ensure a fresh, clean smelling carpet.
Vacuuming Is Not Enough
Regular vacuuming is a necessity to keep your carpets clean and hygienic, but this only cleans the surface of your carpet. Some of you may use other equipment to help maintain and preserve your valuable floor coverings, like shampoo and steam machines. However, most domestic vacuum cleaners, shampooers and steamers, even the more powerful ones, haven't got what it takes to get rid of the deep-down dirt and germs. Here at Xtraclean we have highly sophisticated equipment and the right training and experience to know how, when and where to use the right procedure for the right job.
Xtraclean are local to you. Contact us today